Friday, February 12, 2010

Food Poisoning

I finally got sick form eating some afghan food the other day. I woke up with my stomach burning about 2am and it lasted until the afternoon - so about 12 hours. Not too terrible. So I spent most of yesterday in bed recovering.

Still no computers or a room. I don't really care anymore about the computers. I come into the office in the morning and ask if we are going to any meetings today. Usually we are going out but of not I'll just leave - unless I can find an open computer.

So the days I go out are usually fun. Staying here in mind-numbing. Here is a pic from a few days ago when I went to some Afghan training base. I also asked someone to email me a picture they took the other day (that I got sick) of the main afghan guy I work with and an admiral that came to visit. I'll post that if I get it. The admiral was kind of funny. He is a Navy Seal and hates it when someone won't give him a straight answer. Which is probably often because he only asks direct questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment