Monday, March 15, 2010

Waiting on the new Office

I spent the morning around the office doing admin work. Mostly boring. I made an airport run in the afternoon to drop some people off. It was a beautiful day. I lazed around in the sun a bit while I was waiting at the airport. It was hot too, especially since I was in full battle armor.

Here's a picture of the empty pond in front of my new office building.



And here is a picture of the outside of the office. We are on the bottom floor from the end where the picture was taken to the point where the door is. Our NCOs did good job of fixing it up. They had some holes in the wall patched. They got it repainted. They had new carpet put in. Now they are having new network cables run. It should be finished in a couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Great posts. Keep it up. I got transferred to another unit up in Ft Worth so I may see you once you get back if you make a trip up there.

    ReplyDelete