Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Certified Afghan Enroller

We had a fun day. We arranged to have the biometrics office train us on taking biometric enrollments. The senior afghan instructor gave us the course. Normally it takes 4 days, but they compressed it down to 4 hours. Much of the regular course explains biometrics in general and its importance to Afghanistan. We skipped all that and just learned to do the enrollments.

We had Chicken Chili Rice for lunch. That's Sgt. Jackson's favorite. It was good, but I think I'm partial to the kabobs.

I spend the afternoon working on a supply issue trying to get some promised equipment to my afghan team. The paperwork process here is daunting at times. Besides the maze of military paperwork, mixing in the afghan side is a killer. I've been working this one issue for two weeks now.





No comments:

Post a Comment