Saturday, April 10, 2010

Steaks

The previous two days were uneventful. Almost all contact and admin work. Lots of reviewing documents and meetings. Today was more fun. I walked over to the embassy for a meeting. I brought some lollipops for the kids that are always out on the street. The meeting itself was funny. It was about the National ID card program. The organizer of the meeting said she needs a couple of days to review the documents so she'll schedule another meeting then. But I was happy to get out so I didn't mind. I walked over to ISAF afterward and had lunch with Walter. Then he gave me a ride back in one of his beatup vehicles. This evening I got to do something very cool as well. I'll refrain form saying saying exactly what, but if you get to know the right people there are opportunities to see a little more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment